[oe] daisy branch for meta-openembedded, meta-qt5 / maintainer wanted

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 14:37:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

few people asked me when there will be daisy branch in meta-openembedded
repository.

My current plan is at the end of next week.

There are some pending fixes I need to finish testing (please review,
test and reply on them).

I was hoping for few more fixes for
http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2014-March/094893.html

and especially for incorrect dependencies:
http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2014-April/095268.html
http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2014-April/095464.html

There is only one change on ML which really cannot go to daisy branch
(http://patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/71107/), the B!=S fixes are on
edge, but they shouldn't harm to be in daisy.

I hope to get few more fixes from OEDAM and then I'll run final build
test on jenkins (3days, possibly needed twice).

If you want to maintain daisy release in meta-oe, reply in this thread
and send patch to update README files.

Regards,
Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com