[oe] [meta-webserver] cherokee webserver SRC_URI broken again

Javier Viguera javier.viguera at digi.com
Wed Apr 30 16:13:25 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Seems that cherokee webserver is missing again. The mirror that was set
last time to download the package from is not accessible anymore [1].

On the mirrors page [2] there are some more; most of them are also down
but there is still some of them that contain the package.

So at this point I think it's better to just put the package in one of
the yoctoproject mirrors. If you think that we should use one of the
still-working-mirrors let me know and I'll cook a patch for it.

-
Javier Viguera
Software Engineer
Digi International® Spain S.A.U.