[oe] [meta-webserver] cherokee webserver SRC_URI broken again

Javier Viguera javier.viguera at digi.com
Wed Apr 30 18:02:13 UTC 2014

Hi Paul,

On 30/04/14 19:28, Paul Eggleton wrote:
> I can't remember from our last discussion, did anyone talk to upstream about
> the pain they are inflicting on some of their users with the lack of proper
> source archives?

I don't think anybody talked to upstream about the problem. The mailing
list seems almost dead (looking at gmane[1] last email was on May/2013):

<http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.cherokee.general>

There seems to exist also other channels to contact (Google+, Facebook):

<http://cherokee-project.com/doc/other_community.html>

but I don't use neither of them (G+, FB) so I'm not sure how active the
project is.

Anyway I am leaving the office now for a short (4 days) break until
Monday so in case we finally need to patch the recipe I can do that next
week.

--
Javier Viguera
Software Engineer