[oe] bitbake meta-toolchain error

Nilesh Kokane nilesh.kokane at mindastoneridge.com
Tue Aug 5 06:37:53 UTC 2014

Hi Thomas,

I'd like to update with the following.

The local config was altered based on the url mentioned in the previous mail

And QT_CONFIG_FLAGS_append_mx6 = "${@base_contains('DISTRO_FEATURES', 'x11',
*'-xcb'*,  -eglfs', d)}"

-no-eglfs was replaced with the -xcb in the base contents as it accepts
only 5 args

And  DISTRO_FEATURE was removed from the local.conf.Also the bblayers.conf
was tweaked accordingly.

with this the bitbake core-image-minimal failed with the following logs

baitbake log :http://pastebin.com/V2fMF785

qtbase:

log.do_configure,  http://pastebin.com/5wHqWdGD
do_compile,         http://pastebin.com/ZFCJa8aL

With this setup and  DISTRO_FEATURE_remove I gave i bitbake and was
encountered with the errors as posted http://pastebin.com/V2fMF785

Please suggest to resolve this issue.

Thanks
Nilesh Kokane

--
Thanks

--
“The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential
and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally