[oe] change systemd startup within image recipe

Ebenfeld, Sven sven.ebenfeld at vaillant.de
Thu Aug 7 14:39:36 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm writing my own image-recipe that contains systemd as init manager. But all recipes are installing and enabling their systemd startupscripts when installing them.
Is there a good way to disable them during image creation? Or do I have to manually remove them afterwards?

For instance my main problem at this time is, that I've installed (IMAGE_INSTALL) the hostapd package. But this one fails during boot because the wifi-device is not available yet.
I need this package but only want to start it manually, how can I remove the systemd-startupscript during image creation?

Best Regards,
Sven