[oe] State of bitbake world, test-dependencies 2014-08-08

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 09:01:10 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 05:40:21PM +0200, Martin Jansa wrote:
> Complete logs:
> http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/world/log.dependencies.20140724_145905.log/
>
> ERROR: 46 issues were found in these recipes: gst-ffmpeg lttng-modules modemmanager monkey openal-soft ...

I've sent fixes for gst-ffmpeg, openal-soft, qttools, qtimageformats

I'll look into few more, because it's annoying how long they are in this list.
I don't use any of these so I'll look into them in order of number of issues
they have (tracker will be first). I'll also care less about fixing it "properly"
with PACKAGECONFIGs and will just throw all DEPENDS in (people using these
recipes had enough time to fix it properly and it can be converted to PACKAGECONFIG
later).

Complete logs:
http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/world/log.dependencies.20140808_063907.log/

ERROR: 483 issues were found in these recipes: directfb engrave epiphany expedite gd gmtk gnome-disk-utility gst-ffmpeg guile leptonica libarchive libmicrohttpd libmikmod libungif libwebp libwmf mariadb midori mpd mpeg2dec mpg123 openal-soft opendataplane oscam piglit protobuf snort sox stunnel synergy tesseract tracker

This is first report with the message format unified with insane_qa check.

WARN: directfb: directfb rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: directfb: directfb rdepends on freetype but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: directfb: directfb rdepends on libdrm but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: directfb: directfb rdepends on libdrm-kms but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: directfb: directfb rdepends on libgcc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: directfb: directfb rdepends on libjpeg-turbo but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: directfb: directfb rdepends on liblzma but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: directfb: directfb rdepends on libpng but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: directfb: directfb rdepends on libstdc++ but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: directfb: directfb rdepends on libwebp but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: directfb: directfb rdepends on tiff but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: directfb: directfb rdepends on tslib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: directfb: directfb rdepends on zlib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on ecore but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on ecore-evas but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on ecore-input but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on ecore-input-evas but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on eina but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on eo but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on evas but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on expat but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on flex but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on fontconfig but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on freetype but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on fribidi but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on glib-2.0 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on libcrypto but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on libeet but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on libjpeg-turbo but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on libpng but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on libssl but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on libstdc++ but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on luajit but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: engrave: engrave rdepends on zlib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on cairo but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on dbus-glib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on dbus-lib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on gconf but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on gdk-pixbuf but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on glib-2.0 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on gtk+ but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on hicolor-icon-theme but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on iso-codes but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on libavahi-client but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on libavahi-common but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on libavahi-gobject but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on libgnome-keyring but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on libice but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on libjavascriptcore but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on libnotify but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on libsm but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on libsoup-2.4 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on libx11 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on libxml2 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on libxslt but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on pango but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: epiphany: epiphany rdepends on webkit-gtk but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: expedite: expedite rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: expedite: expedite rdepends on eina but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: expedite: expedite rdepends on evas but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: expedite: expedite rdepends on evas-engine-fb but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: expedite: expedite rdepends on evas-engine-gl-x11 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: expedite: expedite rdepends on evas-engine-software-generic but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: expedite: expedite rdepends on evas-engine-software-x11 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: expedite: expedite rdepends on evas-loader-png but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: expedite: expedite rdepends on expedite-themes but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: expedite: expedite rdepends on libgcc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: expedite: expedite rdepends on libsdl but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: expedite: expedite rdepends on libx11 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gd: gd rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gd: gd rdepends on freetype but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gd: gd rdepends on libjpeg-turbo but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gd: gd rdepends on liblzma but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gd: gd rdepends on libpng but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gd: gd rdepends on libvpx but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gd: gd rdepends on tiff but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gd: gd rdepends on zlib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on atk but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on cairo but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on cairo-gobject but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on dbus-lib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on expat but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on fontconfig but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on freetype but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on gdk-pixbuf but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on glib-2.0 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on gtk+3 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on harfbuzz but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on json-c but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on libasound but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on libcap but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on libffi but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on libice but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on libpng but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on libpulse but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on libpulse-mainloop-glib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on libsm but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on libsndfile1 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on libx11 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on libx11-xcb but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on libxau but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on libxcb but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on libxcb-render but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on libxcb-shm but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on libxdmcp but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on libxext but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on libxi but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on libxrender but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on libxtst but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on pango but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on pixman but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on util-linux-libuuid but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gmtk: gmtk rdepends on zlib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on atk but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on avahi-ui but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on cairo but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on dbus-glib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on dbus-lib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on expat but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on fontconfig but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on freetype but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on gdk-pixbuf but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on glib-2.0 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on gtk+ but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on harfbuzz but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on libatasmart but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on libavahi-client but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on libavahi-common but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on libavahi-glib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on libcap but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on libffi but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on libgcrypt but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on libgnome-keyring but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on libgpg-error but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on libpng but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on libudev but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on libx11 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on libxau but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on libxcb but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on libxcb-render but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on libxcb-shm but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on libxdmcp but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on libxext but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on libxrender but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on pango but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on pixman but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: gnome-disk-utility: gnome-disk-utility-libs rdepends on zlib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: guile: guile rdepends on bdwgc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: guile: guile rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: guile: guile rdepends on glibc-gconv-iso8859-1 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: guile: guile rdepends on gmp but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: guile: guile rdepends on libffi but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: guile: guile rdepends on libltdl but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: guile: guile rdepends on libunistring but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: guile: guile rdepends on ncurses-libncurses but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: guile: guile rdepends on readline but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: leptonica: leptonica rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: leptonica: leptonica rdepends on giflib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: leptonica: leptonica rdepends on libjpeg-turbo but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: leptonica: leptonica rdepends on liblzma but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: leptonica: leptonica rdepends on libpng but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: leptonica: leptonica rdepends on tiff but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: leptonica: leptonica rdepends on zlib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libarchive: libarchive rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libarchive: libarchive rdepends on libattr but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libarchive: libarchive rdepends on libbz2 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libarchive: libarchive rdepends on libxml2 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libarchive: libarchive rdepends on nettle but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libarchive: libarchive rdepends on zlib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libarchive: libarchive-bin rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libarchive: libarchive-bin rdepends on libattr but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libarchive: libarchive-bin rdepends on libbz2 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libarchive: libarchive-bin rdepends on libxml2 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libarchive: libarchive-bin rdepends on nettle but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libarchive: libarchive-bin rdepends on zlib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmicrohttpd: libmicrohttpd-bin rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmicrohttpd: libmicrohttpd-bin rdepends on file but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmicrohttpd: libmicrohttpd-bin rdepends on libcurl but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmicrohttpd: libmicrohttpd-bin rdepends on libmicrohttpd but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmikmod: libmikmod rdepends on dbus-lib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmikmod: libmikmod rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmikmod: libmikmod rdepends on json-c but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmikmod: libmikmod rdepends on libcap but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmikmod: libmikmod rdepends on libice but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmikmod: libmikmod rdepends on libpulse but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmikmod: libmikmod rdepends on libpulse-simple but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmikmod: libmikmod rdepends on libsm but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmikmod: libmikmod rdepends on libsndfile1 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmikmod: libmikmod rdepends on libx11 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmikmod: libmikmod rdepends on libx11-xcb but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmikmod: libmikmod rdepends on libxau but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmikmod: libmikmod rdepends on libxcb but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmikmod: libmikmod rdepends on libxdmcp but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmikmod: libmikmod rdepends on libxext but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmikmod: libmikmod rdepends on libxi but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmikmod: libmikmod rdepends on libxtst but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libmikmod: libmikmod rdepends on util-linux-libuuid but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libungif: libungif rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libungif: libungif rdepends on libice but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libungif: libungif rdepends on libsm but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libungif: libungif rdepends on libx11 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libungif: libungif rdepends on libxau but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libungif: libungif rdepends on libxcb but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libungif: libungif rdepends on libxdmcp but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libungif: libungif rdepends on util-linux-libuuid but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libungif: libungif-utils rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libungif: libungif-utils rdepends on libungif but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libungif: libungif-utils rdepends on libx11 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libwebp: libwebp-gif2webp rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libwebp: libwebp-gif2webp rdepends on giflib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: libwebp: libwebp-gif2webp rdepends on libwebp but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: ltrace: ltrace rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: ltrace: ltrace rdepends on elfutils but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: ltrace: ltrace rdepends on libelf but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: midori: midori rdepends on cairo but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: midori: midori rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: midori: midori rdepends on gdk-pixbuf but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: midori: midori rdepends on glib-2.0 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: midori: midori rdepends on gtk+ but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: midori: midori rdepends on hicolor-icon-theme but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: midori: midori rdepends on libjavascriptcore but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: midori: midori rdepends on libnotify but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: midori: midori rdepends on libsoup-2.4 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: midori: midori rdepends on libsqlite3 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: midori: midori rdepends on libunique but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: midori: midori rdepends on libx11 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: midori: midori rdepends on libxml2 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: midori: midori rdepends on libxscrnsaver but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: midori: midori rdepends on pango but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: midori: midori rdepends on webkit-gtk but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on base-files but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on base-passwd but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on fluidsynth but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on glib-2.0 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libao but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libasound but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libavahi-client but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libavahi-common but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libavcodec but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libavformat but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libavutil but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libbz2 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libcdio but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libcdio-cdda but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libcdio-paranoia but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libcurl but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libfaad but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libflac but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libgcc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libjack but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libmms but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libmodplug but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libogg but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libopus but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libpulse but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libsamplerate0 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libsndfile1 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libsqlite3 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libstdc++ but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libvorbis but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on libwrap but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on mpg123 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on shadow but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on wavpack but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpd: mpd rdepends on yajl but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpeg2dec: mpeg2dec rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpeg2dec: mpeg2dec rdepends on libmpeg2 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpeg2dec: mpeg2dec rdepends on libmpeg2convert but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpeg2dec: mpeg2dec rdepends on libx11 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpeg2dec: mpeg2dec rdepends on libxext but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpeg2dec: mpeg2dec rdepends on libxv but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on audiofile but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on dbus-lib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on esound but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on json-c but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on libasound but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on libcap but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on libice but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on libjack but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on libltdl but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on libpulse but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on libpulse-simple but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on libsdl but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on libsm but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on libsndfile1 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on libx11 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on libx11-xcb but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on libxau but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on libxcb but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on libxdmcp but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on libxext but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on libxi but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on libxtst but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on portaudio-v19 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on tslib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: mpg123: mpg123 rdepends on util-linux-libuuid but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: oscam: oscam rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: oscam: oscam rdepends on libcrypto but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: oscam: oscam rdepends on libusb1 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: oscam: oscam rdepends on pcsc-lite-lib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: piglit: piglit rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: piglit: piglit rdepends on libegl-mesa but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: piglit: piglit rdepends on libgcc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: piglit: piglit rdepends on libgl-mesa but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: piglit: piglit rdepends on libglu but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: piglit: piglit rdepends on libstdc++ but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: piglit: piglit rdepends on libx11 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: piglit: piglit rdepends on libxrender but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: piglit: piglit rdepends on mesa-demos but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: piglit: piglit rdepends on python but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: piglit: piglit rdepends on python-json but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: piglit: piglit rdepends on python-multiprocessing but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: piglit: piglit rdepends on python-netserver but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: piglit: piglit rdepends on python-shell but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: piglit: piglit rdepends on python-subprocess but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: piglit: piglit rdepends on python-textutils but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: piglit: piglit rdepends on waffle but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: protobuf: protobuf rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: protobuf: protobuf rdepends on libgcc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: protobuf: protobuf rdepends on libstdc++ but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: protobuf: protobuf rdepends on zlib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: snort: snort rdepends on daq but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: snort: snort rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: snort: snort rdepends on libcrypto but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: snort: snort rdepends on libdnet but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: snort: snort rdepends on libpcap but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: snort: snort rdepends on libpcre but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: snort: snort rdepends on util-linux-libuuid but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: snort: snort rdepends on zlib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on dbus-lib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on file but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on json-c but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on libasound but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on libcap but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on libflac but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on libice but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on libltdl but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on libogg but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on libpng but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on libpulse but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on libpulse-simple but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on libsm but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on libsndfile1 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on libvorbis but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on libx11 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on libx11-xcb but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on libxau but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on libxcb but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on libxdmcp but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on libxext but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on libxi but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on libxtst but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on util-linux-libuuid but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on zlib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: stunnel: stunnel rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: stunnel: stunnel rdepends on libcrypto but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: stunnel: stunnel rdepends on libssl but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: stunnel: stunnel rdepends on libwrap but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: stunnel: stunnel rdepends on zlib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: synergy: synergy rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: synergy: synergy rdepends on libgcc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: synergy: synergy rdepends on libstdc++ but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: synergy: synergy rdepends on libx11 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: synergy: synergy rdepends on libxext but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: synergy: synergy rdepends on libxinerama but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: synergy: synergy rdepends on libxtst but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tesseract: tesseract rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tesseract: tesseract rdepends on giflib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tesseract: tesseract rdepends on leptonica but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tesseract: tesseract rdepends on libgcc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tesseract: tesseract rdepends on libjpeg-turbo but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tesseract: tesseract rdepends on liblzma but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tesseract: tesseract rdepends on libpng but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tesseract: tesseract rdepends on libstdc++ but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tesseract: tesseract rdepends on tiff but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tesseract: tesseract rdepends on zlib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on dbus-lib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on enca but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on gdk-pixbuf but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on glib-2.0 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on glib-2.0-utils but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on gsettings-desktop-schemas but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on gtk+3 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on gvfs but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on libcap but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on libexif but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on libffi but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on libgcc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on libgcrypt but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on libgee but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on libgnome-keyring but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on libgpg-error but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on libgsf but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on libsqlite3 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on libstdc++ but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on libunistring but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on upower but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on util-linux-libuuid but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker rdepends on zlib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on cairo but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on enca but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on expat but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on fontconfig but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on freetype but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on giflib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on glib-2.0 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on gstreamer but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on lcms but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libbz2 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libexif but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libffi but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libgsf but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libgstpbutils-0.10 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libgsttag-0.10 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libjpeg-turbo but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on liblzma but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libpng but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libpoppler but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libpoppler-glib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libsqlite3 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libstdc++ but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libunistring but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libx11 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libxau but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libxcb but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libxcb-render but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libxcb-shm but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libxdmcp but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libxext but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libxml2 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on libxrender but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on pixman but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on taglib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on taglib-c but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on tiff but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on tracker but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on tracker but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on util-linux-libuuid but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-dev rdepends on zlib but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on atk but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on cairo but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on eglibc but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on expat but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on fontconfig but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on freetype but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on gdk-pixbuf but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on glib-2.0 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on gtk+ but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on harfbuzz but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on libffi but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on libpng but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on libsqlite3 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on libunistring but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on libx11 but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on libxau but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on libxcb but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on libxcb-render but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on libxcb-shm but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on libxdmcp but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on libxext but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on libxrender but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on pango but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on pixman but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on tracker but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on util-linux-libuuid but it's not a build dependency?
WARN: tracker: tracker-nautilus-extension rdepends on zlib but it's not a build dependency?

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com