[oe] [poky] Which beaglebone can I use to develop/use Poky?

Journeyer J. Joh oosaprogrammer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 08:53:49 UTC 2014

Hello list,

Please ignore this question.
I should have searched internet more before ask questions here!

It was easy to find the information I need via google.

I need beaglebone (black).

Though I didn't find a good blog yet. I think I can find for those
information also.

I am sorry for not doing my must-do first.

Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely
Journeyer

Journeyer J. Joh