[oe] [meta-webserver] nginx 1.7.4 cross-compiling patches

James Le Cuirot chewi at aura-online.co.uk
Wed Aug 27 21:36:59 UTC 2014

Hello,

I was trying to cross-compile nginx 1.7.4 on Gentoo and found your
nginx-cross.patch. It almost applied, despite being prepared against
1.0.11. I recreated it and everything worked except that the
--with-endian option is not actually effective. I have attached
the new nginx-cross.patch as well as a --with-endian fix. Hope this
helps. As I don't use OpenEmbedded, I'll leave updating the nginx
package to you.

Regards,
James