[oe] pam_gnome_keyring.so not getting packaged into my rootfs

Adam Lee adam.yh.lee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 02:04:26 UTC 2014

Just learned ConsoleKit is no longer maintained and is replaced by
Systemd's Logind (http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/ConsoleKit/).
Judging by the fact that GDM still relies on ck (ck-get-x11-display-device
handle), I am inclined to say OE's gdm recipe is not up to date.
However I am not too familiar with the scene and I may have missed details.

Any clarification on this?

Adam