[oe] python-netifaces in oe?

Lukas Bulwahn lukas.bulwahn at oss.bmw-carit.de
Mon Feb 24 06:23:27 UTC 2014

Hi Tobias,

We provide a recipe for python-netifaces in the meta-ros layer as well.
In fact, a quick search on the OpenEmbedded Layer Index [1] reveals that
meta-ros and meta-openstack both provide a recipe for python-netifaces.
With your use case and recipe, we would have now three recipes. So, I
suggest to unify all three recipes and come up with the best (complete)
recipe from these three versions and add them to the meta-oe layer. We
then can remove the duplicate recipes in the application layers.

Lukas

[1]
http://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/branch/master/recipes/?q=python-netifaces