[oe] Bitbake command to clean dependees ?

Jacques Guillou jacques.guillou at pelagicore.com
Mon Jan 20 14:57:39 UTC 2014

Hello,

By default (at least with Yocto), it seems like forcing the rebuild of a
specific package (via "bitbake -c cleanall MyPackage") does not mark
dependees as "to be rebuilt", which is a problem for me. Is there a way to
change that behavior ? Maybe there is a specific command or parameters to
be passed to bitbake so that performing a "cleanall" on a given package
also performs a "cleanall" on all dependees ?

I am not sure this is the correct mailing list for that question. If not,
please apologize and point me to the mailing list I should use instead.

Best regards
Jacques