[oe] Membership in the OpenEmbedded eV

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Tue Jan 21 17:00:57 UTC 2014

The OpenEmbedded eV is the organizational structure of the OpenEmbedded
project. See:

http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/Organization

The Organization itself doesn't have much to do with the day to day work
of the project, but does provide contact points for outside entities and
the membership selects members of the Technical Steering Commmittee (and
the eV board).

If you are interested in the long term operation of the project and like
a louder voice, I'd like to invite you to join the eV.

The process is send me a short (one paragraph) bio including some
information about your involvement with the project. I'll package these
bios into a list and submit them to the current membership for approval
via the eV online voting process. (The process takes about a month, due
to the length of the discussion and voting periods).

Philip