[oe] FOSDEM 2014

Ulf Samuelsson openembedded at emagii.com
Wed Jan 29 12:13:14 UTC 2014

2014-01-24 20:06, Paul Eggleton skrev:
> Hi folks,
>
> As previously discussed, OpenEmbedded will be present at FOSDEM this year in
> Brussels in a week's time:
>
> https://fosdem.org/2014/
>
> If you will be at the conference, please add yourself to the appropriate
> section on the following wiki page (or ask me to if you have trouble editing):
>
> http://openembedded.org/wiki/FOSDEM_2014
>
> We're still keen to have people bring hardware running OE to show off at the
> booth (and folks willing to stand behind the booth and talk to people about
> OE). We have two tables this year so there should be plenty of room :)
>
> Cheers,
> Paul

Will be there and bring an "Internet of Things"  demo running on the
Beaglebone.

Hope to have an Atmel SAMD5 kit for a raffle to attract people as usual.
It was still in Hong-Kong late last night, so it will be tight.

Long time since I logged into the OpenEmbedded wiki, so have no clue of
the login details.
Tried recovering, but I didnt get any mail in 10 minutes.

Think that it may still contain my "ulf at atmel.com" email.
If so, can someone change the email to "ulf at emagii.com", and I will
update the wiki.

--