[oe] [meta-qt5] populate_sdk_qt5 qconfig.pri

Sébastien Taylor me at staylor.ca
Tue Jul 8 17:16:10 UTC 2014

I have a manual work around that I've been using, I haven't yet looked into integrating it with the relocation script for the SDK installation.  I'll probably get a chance to do that this week and I'll post an update.

I was hoping someone more familiar with meta-qt5 would have a comment on it though, is pkg-config with qmake simply not something that has been looked at to this point?