[oe] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: open embedded build issues with beagle board

Stephen Arnold stephen.arnold42 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 07:14:56 UTC 2014

Yes, check the layer index.  I have a patched meta-beagleboard on github,
with an older kernel, but meta-beagleboard is not as current as meta-ti
(and not quite as "official" I believe).  The latest kernel works
reasonably well (the patches maintained by RCN) if you want to check the
LinuxOnArm wiki.

Steve