[oe] daisy branch for meta-openembedded, meta-qt5 / maintainer wanted

Cliff Brake cbrake at bec-systems.com
Wed Jun 18 01:32:01 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 4:55 PM, Otavio Salvador <otavio at ossystems.com.br>

> I didn't find any. Or are you preparing a list to send?
>
>> Can anyone please volunteer and send README update patch?
>
> Is anyone willing to take it? I can help but I don't want to be the only one.

I'm willing to help as well.  I started a branch to merge:

https://github.com/cbrake/meta-openembedded/commits/daisy-to-merge

Let me know if anyone else has ideas for README, etc.  Otavio, perhaps
you can add your email to the README's as well (assuming this is what
Martin had in mind).  Thanks.

Cliff