[oe] daisy branch for meta-openembedded, meta-qt5 / maintainer wanted

Cliff Brake cbrake at bec-systems.com
Wed Jun 18 14:34:25 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 10:21 AM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 10:04:52AM -0400, Cliff Brake wrote:

>> Otavio, Armin, would you like me to add your emails to the maintainer
>> lists in these readme's as well?
>
> Should I wait 1 more day before merging branch above for possible
> maintainer additions?

Yes, that would be a good idea.  I'll send a pull request tomorrow, or
after I hear back from others.

If there are other outstanding daisy patches, please let me know.

As far as a procedure to merge changes, I propose that initially one
of the branch maintainers sends a pull request to the maillist .
Another maintainer ack the pull request, and then Martin (or other
main branch maintainer) merges and pushes.  This will initially give
us a little bit more review.  Eventually we may transition to one of
us pushing changes directly after co-maintainer ack. The goal is
obviously to keep daisy building and as stable as possible.

Thanks,
Cliff