[oe] [yocto][meta-qt5][daisy] Error during bitbake of my image

Kevyn-Alexandre Paré kapare at rogue-research.com
Thu Jun 19 18:49:59 UTC 2014

Hi,

I started by adding all recipes into my image to try to test as much
as possible:

  ruby \
  qtbase \
  qtconnectivity \
  qtdeclarative \
  qtgraphicaleffects \
  qtimageformats \
  qtlocation \
  qtmultimedia \
  qtquick1 \
  qtquickcontrols \
  qtscript \
  qtsensors \
  qtserialport \
  qtsvg \
  qtsystems \
  qttools \
  qtwebkit \
  qtwebkit-examples \
  qtx11extras \
  qtxmlpatterns \
  qsiv \
  packagegroup-qt5-qtcreator-debug \
  packagegroup-qt5-toolchain-target \
  meta-toolchain-qt5 \
  maliit-framework-qt5 \
  maliit-plugins-qt5 \
  cinematicexperience \

Then start removing these with error:

ERROR: qtwebkit-examples_5.2.1.bb, do_configure) failed with exit code '1'
LOG: http://pastebin.com/qnNStaBE

Remove qtwebkit-examples
ERROR: qtgraphicaleffects not found in the base feeds
ERROR: Function failed: do_rootfs
LOG: http://pastebin.com/FTuE5xzg

Remove qtgraphicaleffects
ERROR: meta-toolchain-qt5 not found in the base feeds
ERROR: Function failed: do_rootfs
This one I was expecting it to fail since it's the toolchain...

Remove meta-toolchain-qt5
ERROR: qtwebkit not found in the base feeds
ERROR: Function failed: do_rootfs
LOG: http://pastebin.com/ZpKC5xwU

Remove qtwebkit
ERROR: qtquickcontrols not found in the base feeds
ERROR: Function failed: do_rootfs
LOG: http://pastebin.com/S2Zn1WMj

Remove qtquickcontrols
ERROR: Unable to install packages
error: Can't install qtwebkit-dev-5.2.1-r0 at armv7a_vfp_neon: no package
provides qtwebkit = 5.2.1-r0
ERROR: Function failed: do_rootfs
LOG: http://pastebin.com/E7DspaJy

So I drastically remove  all these to have image that complete.
 qtx11extras
 qtxmlpatterns
 qsiv
 packagegroup-qt5-qtcreator-debug
 packagegroup-qt5-toolchain-target
 maliit-framework-qt5
 maliit-plugins-qt5
 cinematicexperience

[1] What will be the recommended recipes to enable to have an image
that contain the defaults setup settings as when we download the qt
for desktop (qt-opensource-linux-x64-1.6.0-3-online.run)?

[2] Any idea why I'm having these do_rootfs error?

[3] What I'm trying to do is replicate what QtDD13 - Andy Nichols -
Developing Embedded Linux Applications with Qt
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyQVw1RtaH4) have done with
buildroot. Any advise on how to proceed?

BR,

-KA