[oe] [yocto][meta-qt5][daisy] Error during bitbake of my image

Kevyn-Alexandre Paré kapare at rogue-research.com
Thu Jun 19 20:32:17 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 3:26 PM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:

>>   qtxmlpatterns \
>>   qsiv \
>>   packagegroup-qt5-qtcreator-debug \
>>   packagegroup-qt5-toolchain-target \
>>   meta-toolchain-qt5 \
>>   maliit-framework-qt5 \
>>   maliit-plugins-qt5 \
>>   cinematicexperience \
>
> recipe-name != package-name, check which packages were created by those
> recipes and include those in your image.

Yes still a lot to learn...

So I could do
bitbake qtbase
ls tmp/work/armv7a-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/qtbase/5.2.1-r0/packages-split/
qtbase      qtbase-doc           qtbase-examples-dev
qtbase-fonts-pfa  qtbase-fonts-ttf-dejavu  qtbase-mkspecs
qtbase-plugins.shlibdeps  qtbase.shlibdeps  qtbase-tools-dbg
qtbase-dbg  qtbase-examples      qtbase-examples-staticdev
qtbase-fonts-pfb  qtbase-fonts-ttf-vera    qtbase-plugins
qtbase-qmlplugins         qtbase-staticdev  qtbase-tools.shlibdeps
qtbase-dev  qtbase-examples-dbg  qtbase-fonts
qtbase-fonts-qpf  qtbase-locale            qtbase-plugins-dbg
qtbase-qmlplugins-dbg     qtbase-tools

or use bitbake -e qtbase | grep PACKAGES=

Other solutions?

BR,

-KA