[oe] [yocto][meta-qt5][daisy] Error during bitbake of my image

Kevyn-Alexandre Paré kapare at rogue-research.com
Fri Jun 20 22:30:09 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 4:13 AM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:
> PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtbase = " icu"

Thank you very much for that example!

> You'll probably want also gl and accessibility.

Since I'm trying to build it for arm/omap3, gl should be replace for gles2!?

qtbase.inc
PACKAGECONFIG[gl] = "-opengl desktop -no-eglfs,,virtual/libgl"
PACKAGECONFIG[gles2] = "-opengl es2 -eglfs,,virtual/libgles2 virtual/egl"

So far here what my image contain and gives me successful image:

PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtbase = " \
  developer \
  tests \
  examples \
  icu \
  alsa \
  gles2 \
  accessibility \
  glib-2.0 \
  tslib \
  linuxfb \
  sqlite3 \
"

IMAGE_INSTALL += " \
  bzip2 \
  u-boot \
  u-boot-fw-utils \
  psplash \
  ruby \
  qtbase \
  qtbase-fonts \
  qtbase-fonts-ttf-vera \
  qtbase-fonts-ttf-dejavu \
  qtbase-fonts-pfa \
  qtbase-fonts-pfb \
  qtbase-fonts-qpf \
  qtbase-tools \
  qtbase-plugins \
  qtbase-dev \
  qtdeclarative-qmlplugins \
  qtdeclarative-tools \
  qtdeclarative-plugins \
  qtdeclarative-dev \
  qtdeclarative \
  qtscript \
  qtsensors \
  qtserialport \
  qtsvg \
  libxslt \
  icu \
  glib-2.0 \
  sqlite3 \
  qtxmlpatterns \
  qtquick1 \
  tiff \
  qtimageformats \
  qtmultimedia \
  alsa-lib \
  qtlocation \
  qt3d \
"

[1] I still don't understand why adding qtwebkit IMAGE_INSTALL make my
build fail with:
ERROR: qtwebkit not found in the base feeds
LOG: http://pastebin.com/fx2Zi9vW
Any clue what I'm doing wrong?

BR,

-KA