[oe] [yocto][meta-qt5][daisy] Error during bitbake of my image

Kevyn-Alexandre Paré kapare at rogue-research.com
Sat Jun 21 00:32:24 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 8:22 PM, Kevyn-Alexandre Paré
<kapare at rogue-research.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 7:48 PM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 06:30:09PM -0400, Kevyn-Alexandre Paré wrote:
>>> [1] I still don't understand why adding qtwebkit IMAGE_INSTALL make my
>>> build fail with:
>>> ERROR: qtwebkit not found in the base feeds
>>> LOG: http://pastebin.com/fx2Zi9vW
>>> Any clue what I'm doing wrong?
>>
>> Check which packages (if any) were created by qtwebkit recipe, if any
>> then read log.do_configure for possible clues.
>>

> qtwebkit-dbg and qtwebkit-dev is part of deploy rpm not qtwebkit? In
> pkgdata these only to have ".packaged"
> http://pastebin.com/0ugj2NVF
>
> log.do_configure:
> http://pastebin.com/cXWdDXmy
>
> What's interesting or maybe not is that dgb and dev have empty rpm
> created and not the others?
> log.do_package_write_rpm
> http://pastebin.com/Cft9Uh3J

replacing qtwebkit for qtwebkit-dev gave this error:

Computing transaction...error: Can't install
qtwebkit-dev-5.2.1-r0 at armv7a_vfp_neon: no package provides qtwebkit =
5.2.1-r0

replace qtwebkit-dev for qtwebkit-dbg

pass and generate a new image without error !!?

BR,

-KA