[oe] [meta-java] Compiling log4j1.2-native fails

Sam Nelson sam.nelson at ti.com
Tue Mar 11 00:31:47 UTC 2014

Otavio Salvador <otavio <at> ossystems.com.br> writes:

> On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 11:19, Eibach, Dirk <Eibach <at> gdsys.de> wrote:
> > Rebuilding with a freshly checked out system without parallelization did
> > not show this bug. So maybe one of this nasty parallelization issues...
>
> I've seen some build failures and I also believe it is parallelism related.

I am seeing this problem as well (even with the PARALLEL_MAKE = "-j 1".)
Same build compiles fine on one particular linux machine.
But see failure on two other ubuntu machines all three running 12.04 Ubuntu.
Any clue on the failure will help.

"The type javax.mail.MessagingException cannot be resolved. It is
indirectly referenced from required .class files."
Is this related to mail related software not installed in the host machine?

Cheers,
Sam