[oe] Meta java

Henning Heinold henning at itconsulting-heinold.de
Mon Mar 17 11:48:38 UTC 2014

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 08:54:18AM +0000, MONDON Daniel wrote:
> >The configuration looks good so far. Do you still have the libffi error?
> >What is your hostbuildsystem?
> >
> >Bye Henning
>
> Waiting for 0 running tasks to finish:

> LogFile 28410 joined.
> I have a look and i see 1.6 configuration ... am i right ?
>
> Thanks
> Bye
> Daniel.

I maybe could help you, when you anwser my second question about your buildhost system(ubuntu fedora homebrew).

All I now see is, that your host gcc is version 4.6 with linaro patches and that this gcc tries to use his own version
of pkgconf, instead of the oe-build one and than fails to find the libffi.pc installed by the libffi-native recipe.

Bye Henning