[oe] Intercept.cpp:69:67: error: ‘lseek64’ was not declared in this scope

mayamalik mmalik9 at gmu.edu
Tue Mar 25 14:51:20 UTC 2014

Hi
I am trying to build LLVM from the cloudsuite benchmark. However, when I type
command "make" inside the folder llvm-2.9, I am getting error:

Intercept.cpp:69:67: error: ‘lseek64’ was not declared in this scope. I have
search and it is suggested to add #include < unistd.h > into Intercept.cpp
file. But I am still getting the above error.

Any idea to solve this issue will be great.
Thanks,