[oe] exo build fail on master and master-next

Adam Lee adam.yh.lee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 21:00:02 UTC 2014

Hi Richard, thanks for the explanation. It helped me in understanding about
the commit.

intltool-native builds fine. This suggests me that I have the dependencies
requirement for intltool-native. Also I apt-get installed intltool on my
build server just in case. However, I still get exo-native build error.
Just letting you know, the recipes involved are all under the OE layer
(meta-xfce). I am building for Gumstix Overo, which is not the default
build target, but this error is not platform dependent. I still get the
same result on qemuarm.

At any rate, I now know it's a dependency issue, so that's where I will
start digging and report back.

Thank you,

Adam