[oe] USB wifi configuration

MONDON Daniel Daniel.MONDON at lpgsystems.com
Mon Mar 31 07:58:28 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have a 3.2.30 kernel.
With DISTRO = "angstrom" and DISTRO_VERSION = "v2012.05"

I want to use USB wifi dongle.

I do "bitbake -c menuconfig virtual/kernel" modifications and put the output file .config in the required directory (renamed in defconfig).
/networking support / Wireless / ...
And /Device Drivers/Network device support/Wireless LAN/...
(I've got RTL8287L (and a netgear WG111v2) waiting for Belkin surf N150 reception).

But I have the error to "iw list" --> "nl80211 not found."

What am I forgetting.

Thanks
Daniel.
Hi,

I've just cleansstate the kernel. Have I anything else more to rebuild ?

Thanks
Daniel.