[oe] php: Backport PHP SRC_URI update patch to dylan?

Bryan Evenson bevenson at melinkcorp.com
Mon Mar 31 12:02:48 UTC 2014

I'm on the dylan branch, I recently had to do a complete rebuild of my image to recover from a mistake I'd made.  During the rebuild, it failed to fetch php until I applied this patch: http://git.openembedded.org/meta-openembedded/patch/?id=2c63ef6da286e528a23509a87d55c79098e1c2b7.   I see this patch has been applied to dora and master, but it is not present in dylan.  Could this patch get backported to dylan?  Without it, anyone on the dylan branch can't fetch php.

Regards,
Bryan Evenson