[oe] Website Text

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Tue May 6 16:12:45 UTC 2014

On Tuesday 06 May 2014 11:47:00 Trevor Woerner wrote:
> On 3 May 2014 05:15, Jack Mitchell wrote:
> > The current website address is http://frontpage.openembedded.org/
>
> My feeling is that there is a chance people will be coming to the OE
> website with a board already in front of them, looking to find out if
> OE supports it and how they might go about creating an image for
> what's on their desk.
>
> As such I think a set of links to various OE project website might be
> useful, organized by board:
>
> freescale: http://freescale.github.io/
> gumstix:
> https://github.com/gumstix/Gumstix-YoctoProject-Repo/blob/master/README.md
> beaglebone: http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/ (?)
> various intel boards: ??

So I'd hope that the machine listing in the layer index could be made to help
with that. It is fairly primitive at the moment (mainly because there's not
much in the way of meta-information to record against each machine, at least
not that we can extract from the metadata itself) but we can look at ways to
extend it if it would help.

Cheers,
Paul

--