[oe] [meta-qt5] Error during incremental builds, qtserialport

Jacob Kroon jacob.kroon at gmail.com
Wed May 7 08:40:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've ran into this one a couple of times. I've never seen this problem when
I do a build from scratch, only during incremental builds.

When I create the SDK for my image, I see errors like this:

Collected errors:
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for
packagegroup-qt5-toolchain-target:
 *     libqt5serialport-dev *     libqt5serialport-mkspecs *
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package
packagegroup-qt5-toolchain-target.

Sometimes it's not only qtserialport, but other qt-packages.
If I check log.do_package for qtserialport I see:

WARNING: QA Issue: qtserialport: Files/directories were installed but not
shipped
/home/jkroon/Projects/oe-devel/build/tmp-eglibc/sysroots/wandboard-dual/usr/include/qt5/QtSerialPort/qserialport.h

... and a whole bunch of other files. These files actually don't exist in
my system when I check for them.

It's strange because I'm not building the SDK for "wandboard-dual", but for
the "wandboard-solo" MACHINE.

Am I confusing the build-system since I am jumping back and forth between
building for wandboard-dual/wandboard-solo ?

/Jacob