[oe] OEDAM: OpenEmbedded Developers (Americas) Meeting

Denys Dmytriyenko denis at denix.org
Wed May 7 23:18:08 UTC 2014

The OpenEmbedded Board of Directors would like to thank everyone who was able
to participate (either in person in Santa Clara or online) in our first OEDAM
OpenEmbedded Developers (Americas) Meeting on May 2nd and 3rd! The meeting was
a huge success and a lot of fun!

We would also like to thank Ettus Research/NI for providing the premises, as
well as Jefro and the Yocto Project for sponsoring the event and providing
food!

The meeting minutes should be published shortly.

--
Denys