[oe] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: [meta-qt5] Building and running issues on Raspberry Pi

Felix01 Fischer felix01.fischer at iav.de
Tue May 27 16:31:13 UTC 2014

openembedded-devel-bounces at lists.openembedded.org schrieb am 27.05.2014
14:58:27:

> Von: Diego Sueiro <diego.sueiro at gmail.com>
> An: openembedded-devel at lists.openembedded.org,
> Kopie: openembedded-devel-bounces at lists.openembedded.org
> Datum: 27.05.2014 15:28
> Betreff: Re: [oe] Antwort: Re: [meta-qt5] Building and running
> issues on Raspberry Pi
> Gesendet von: openembedded-devel-bounces at lists.openembedded.org
>
> On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 9:54 AM, Felix01 Fischer
> <felix01.fischer at iav.de>wrote:
>
> > First, thank you for your quick answer!
> > Please find my comments inline.
> >

> > > Von: Diego Sueiro <diego.sueiro at gmail.com>
> > > An: openembedded-devel at lists.openembedded.org,
> > > Datum: 27.05.2014 12:41
> > > Betreff: Re: [oe] [meta-qt5] Building and running issues on
Raspberry Pi
> > > Gesendet von: openembedded-devel-bounces at lists.openembedded.org

> > when

> > > You are right. You should have to use userland package to get
GLESv2:
> > > http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/meta-raspberrypi/tree/recipes-
> > > graphics/userland/userland_git.bb
> > >

> > I'm using this recipe and I think it's cooked into the image by
default.
> > Just to be sure I will do another image with userland added via
local.conf
> > I think if this would be missing I should get another error code, when
> > trying to start a Qt Programm

> > but
> > non-void

> > > This patch just works for mali accelerated hardware.
> > >

> > I'm just desperate to get it working, I had no hope it would ;-)
> >

> You can search for a similar struct on Rpi libGLESv2 headers.

Till now I don't have any success.
Reading through various forums it seems to me, that with raspbian it is
possible to get eglfs running.
But I haven't found any special patch or workaround they are maybe using.
Is there somehting special bitbake or poky does I'm not aware of?
Regards,
Felix