[oe] Opkg files at /var/lib/opkg/lists

Alejandro del Castillo alejandro.delcastillo at ni.com
Wed Nov 12 18:15:46 UTC 2014

Hello,

I noticed that the OE build process is leaving files at
/var/lib/opkg/lists (~1.5 MB on my system), which I believe are the feed
content used to build the image. The target opkg.conf file configure
lists_dir to be at /var/lib/opkg (instead of the default
/var/lib/opkg/lists), so the feed content under /var/lib/opkg/lists is not
used at all.

Does anyone know if there Is a reason why the files are left over or is
this a bug? Shouldn't the image creation process remove the whole
directory if it's not going to be used?

BTW, Dylan doesn't have this problem, but Daisy and Dizzy do (not sure
about Dora).

cheers,

-Alejandro