[oe] Status of bash patches for dora and dylan?

Bryan Evenson bevenson at melinkcorp.com
Wed Oct 1 12:54:31 UTC 2014

I see that patches for bash to fix CVE-2014-7169 and CVE-2014-6271 have been applied to the daisy and master branches of openembedded-core two days ago.  I saw some talk on this mailing list about applying the patches to the dora and dylan.  Are the patches still planned to be applied to the dora and dylan branches?  If so, does someone have a timeframe in mind for backporting the patches?  If not, do you need someone to cherry-pick the commits and verify they work as expected on the dora and dylan branches?

Thanks,
Bryan