[oe] When will the meta-openembedded have a dizzy branch, please ?

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 21:44:24 UTC 2014

On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 01:00:53AM +0800, Robert Yang wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When will the meta-openembedded have a dizzy branch, please ?

It would be nice to get at least some of QA issues fixed before we
branch. Currently we have more than 438 issues.

But other than that, it's almost ready (thanks Otavio + Armin for
stepping up to maintain it), please send the READMEs update again when
you can, so that I can create the branch together with right READMEs.

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com