[oe] [meta-qt5] What is needed to build a recipe with CMake?

Anders Darander anders at chargestorm.se
Mon Oct 13 07:10:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

* Nick D'Ademo <nickdademo at gmail.com> [141013 01:50]:
> Has anyone had any success at all building a Qt5-based recipe with CMake?

Yes, I've at least got a local recipe here building KDSoap, which uses
cmake.

> On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 1:41 PM, Nick D'Ademo <nickdademo at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Looks like the *qmake* binary cannot be found.

> > The relevant parts of the recipe are as follows:

> > *DEPENDS = "qtbase"*

Just as you, I've got hte DEPENDS lińe above in my recipe. However, I've
also the following line (situated after the DEPENDS +=...)

inherit qmake5

That line should set up all the necessary path's in order to find qmake.

Let us know if this helps you.

Cheers,
Anders

--
Abstainer, n.:
	A weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a