[oe] [meta-qt5] What is needed to build a recipe with CMake?

Anders Darander anders at chargestorm.se
Mon Oct 13 21:43:42 UTC 2014

* Nick D'Ademo <nickdademo at gmail.com> [141013 23:10]:
>    Are you using Qmake or Cmake to build? (I suspect Qmake).
>    My source code actually has no .PRO file.

Hm, when you state it like that ;)
I might very well have changed it to not use cmake... KDSoap is shipping
multiple build systems etc, and as long as I can get it to build...

However, Martin gave you a hint to look at meta-webos-port for more
recipes using cmake.

Have you inherited cmake_qt5? That class ought to set everything up for
you.

Cheers,
Anders