[oe] [meta-qt5] What is needed to build a recipe with CMake?

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 05:06:12 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 08:41:10AM +1100, Nick D'Ademo wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Thanks - what are some example recipes in that layer? (I had a look but
> couldn't find any cmake + qt5 recipes)

OE @ ~/meta-webos-ports $ git grep inherit.*cmake_qt5
recipes-webos/apps/org.webosports.app.phone.bb:inherit cmake_qt5
recipes-webos/luna-appmanager/luna-appmanager.bb:inherit cmake_qt5
recipes-webos/luna-next/luna-next.bb:inherit cmake_qt5
recipes-webos/luna-qml-launcher/luna-qml-launcher.bb:inherit cmake_qt5
recipes-webos/luna-sysmgr-common/luna-sysmgr-common.bb:inherit cmake_qt5
recipes-webos/luna-sysmgr/luna-sysmgr.bb:inherit cmake_qt5
recipes-webos/luna-webappmanager/luna-webappmanager.bb:inherit cmake_qt5
recipes-webos/mediaindexer/mediaindexer.bb:inherit cmake_qt5
recipes-webos/webapp-launcher/webapp-launcher.bb:inherit cmake_qt5