[oe] gcc-cross-canadian not choosing correct float type in meta-toolchain-qt5 (dizzy)

Alfonso Tamés alfonso at tames.com
Fri Oct 31 02:24:27 UTC 2014

Hi Otavio,

Did your patches to meta-qt5 that recognize hard float and configure
meta-toolchain-qt5's gcc-cross-canadian accordingly ended in dizzy or
are they still in the master branch? I just fresh repo synced and
bitbaked a dizzy image with a meta-toolchain-qt5 and gcc-cross-canadian
is not configured///--with-float=hard/ by default.

I would be happy to help but I am still figuring out how Yocto works. In
the meanwhile I just forced an ugly /--with-float=hard/ in
/poky/meta/recipes-devtools/gcc/gcc-cross-canadian.inc inside the
multilib environmental variable that does the trick.

Thanks !

Alfonso