[oe] [meta-qt5] Issue with QML running on qemuarm

sujith h sujith.h at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 10:48:13 UTC 2014

Hi,

When I tried to build core-image-sato with meta-qt5 with machine as
qemuarm, I am noticing that qml examples are not running. The error I am
getting is as shown below:

root at qemuarm:/usr/share/qt5/examples# ./quick/animation/animation
libEGL warning: DRI2: failed to authenticate
Qt Warning: Could not find a location of the system's Compose files.
Consider setting the QTCOMPOSE environment variable.
Qt Warning: Could not find a location of the system's Compose files.
Consider setting the QTCOMPOSE environment variable.
Unable to find an X11 visual which matches EGL config 77
Could not initialize OpenGL
Aborted
root at qemuarm:/usr/share/qt5/examples#

At the same time when I use machine qemuppc or qemux86_64, I am able to run
the qml examples properly. Any clue what could be the reason for the
failure in qemuarm?

Thanks,
Sujith H

--