[oe] [meta-qt5] [daisy] qtwayland fetch fail

Pierluigi Passaro pierluigi.passaro at phoenixsoftware.it
Thu Sep 11 21:26:55 UTC 2014

On 11/09/2014 22:32, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 1:02 PM, Pierluigi Passaro
> <pierluigi.passaro at phoenixsoftware.it> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> working on daisy, it looks like the fetching url of qtwayland is no longer
>> available.
>>
>> The following patch helped me to solve the problem, hope it will help...
> I did a patch using 5.4 as branch, for master. Can you test if it also
> works for you?
The branch "5.4" is fine: the daisy SRCREV
573d0ee5ba86d99095f217ea9e19172bfc5e75fd is dated March 19 and "5.4" has
been branched from "dev" a month ago, so this SRCREV is available in both.

Please, if possible, keep alligned SRCREV in both qtwayland_git.bb and
qtwayland-native_git.bb: in daisy, only qtwayland_git.bb was updated and
qtwayland-native_git.bb has been kept older.

Thanks
Regards
Pierluigi