[oe] Patches from patchwork queued in master-next for jenkins build

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 17:46:02 UTC 2014

Hi,

all pending changes should be now in master-next, please verify that
I haven't missed any.

I've replied on few which didn't apply and will probably reply on few more
after the build verification (if failures are detected).

Especially after long windows like this, it would be really helpful if
more contributors update status of patches on patchwork. There was a lot
of superseeded patches I had to manually find and mark as such.

Also it's safer to send vN patch every time you update the branch with
your whole pull request, I've noticed it 2 times in the e-mails, so I've
fetched them from repo instead of patchwork, but patchwork is my primary
tool to track the changes, so PATCHvN sent in e-mail is safer way for me
to notice that I need to refresh some patch.

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com