[oe] YP 1.8 Release Survey/Retrospective

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Wed Apr 15 20:17:17 UTC 2015

All,

Yocto Project 1.8 will be releasing this week!   YP provides a major release every six months, and as an open source project we are always working to improve our processes.  This survey is for the Yocto Project community to provide feedback into the development process.  We would greatly appreciate your participation, especially if you have participated in the development process for 1.8 by writing code, submitting bugs, patches, documentation, contributing to the wiki, or actively participating on the mailing lists or IRC channels.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SFV7VPH

Thanks for being an important part of the Yocto Project community!

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:          (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:                                                (208) 244-4460
* Email:                             stephen.k.jolley at intel.com