[oe] meta-networking pending patches

Joe MacDonald Joe_MacDonald at mentor.com
Thu Apr 16 04:18:39 UTC 2015

Hi Martin,

[Re: meta-networking pending patches] On 15.04.13 (Mon 13:02) Martin Jansa wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 02:30:30PM +0100, Martin Jansa wrote:
> > Hi Joe,
> >
> > can you please check pending meta-networking patches?
> >
> > my master-next shows:
> > pick e7be331 openl2tp: add new recipe
> > pick 64461e1 ipvsadm: Add version 1.26 (initial recipe)
> > pick f5ba5af netkit-telnet: add new recipe
> > pick 1e6dd99 iscsi-initiator-utils: fix SELinux label for initiatorname.iscsi
> > pick 8a09ac6 vlan: install vconfig into /sbin same as Ubuntu and Fedora.
> > pick 6fdadbe stunnel: Update to version 5.10
> > pick e74b325 postfix: add link file /usr/lib/sendmail
> > pick 64de50c wireshark: update to 12.4
> > pick 4428a44 crda: move libnl, libgcrypt to DEPENDS
> > pick 5cd9417 esmtp: update sendmail link files
> >
> > and few more are in patchwork:
> > http://patchwork.openembedded.org/bundle/jama/meta-networking/?archive=both
>
> Another round pending in my master-next:
>
> pick 6a89b66 ipvsadm: Add version 1.26 (initial recipe)
> pick 5f63e35 wolfssl: change name from cyassl to wolfssl, update to version 3.4.0
> pick 446c0cf vpnc: don't rdepend on kernel-module-tun
> pick e44ecd9 vsftpd / init: add LSB init infos
> pick 5033f44 postfix: add LSB init infos

Merged and the patches are updated in patchworks.  Most were simple, the
ipvsadm one had been outstanding for quite a while as I'd requested
changes in it.  I merged the patch from master-next and made the
correction myself before pushing it, since I never did see a v4 and
there wasn't an obvious update in patchworks.

> I plan to create "fido" branch today, so all these will need to go
> through fido maintainers if you want to merge them in fido release as
> well.

I sent out patches tagged for-fido, since I missed the window to get
them merged prior to the branch by a few days.

-J.

--
-Joe MacDonald.
:wq