[oe] next bitbake world run and updates

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 17:32:04 UTC 2015

On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 11:50:50AM -0500, Trevor Woerner wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> I'm hoping my nodejs_4.2.3.bb makes it into your next "State of bitbake
> world" run and passes this time. When do you think your next "bitbake
> world" will occur? I ask because since sending my v4 patches for
> nodejs_4.2.3, node-v4.2.4 has been released.

It's running for last 2 days already, it should be finished in next 2
days. Your recent v4 is included (at least for qemux86*, qemuarm was
already running when I've updated master-next and jansa/master
branches).

Previous "christmas" build was wasted, because of server issues in the
middle of the build. As bonus I had time to go through cumulated logs
and fix few more issues around for current build.

> Do I send the list a patch of the delta between 4.2.3 and 4.2.4? Or do I
> update my entire patchset and send a v5?

I also hope that last 4.2.3 build will be OK and your change merged in
master, so I would prefer separate patch just for 4.2.4.

Regards,
Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com