[oe] [meta-networking] crda-1.1.3 broken in dylan, dora, daisy and dizzy

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Thu Feb 5 16:49:13 UTC 2015

On Tuesday 03 February 2015 09:05:54 Viguera, Javier wrote:
> [...]

I've been thinking about this, and this is getting ridiculous. Instead of
manually adding files to the OE source mirror, I think it's time we simply had
a populated fallback source mirror that has all the sources for at least the
recipes in layers hosted on openembedded.org (if not other commonly used
layers) aside from OE-Core which is already handled by the yoctoproject.org
mirrors. This issue keeps coming up far too often.

Is there a possibility we can set this up?

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton