[oe] [meta-networking] crda-1.1.3 broken in dylan, dora, daisy and dizzy

Ash Charles ashcharles at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 16:05:28 UTC 2015

Gumstix can provide additional mirroring if that'd be useful (I've
been told I just have to keep tabs on the cost ;-)).

The mirror is found here: http://source-cache.gumstix.org.
It is a CDN+S3 so it should be reasonably quick worldwide (just got
~3MB/s down for wget
http://source-cache.gumstix.org/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.6.tar.gz).

Whenever Jenkins wants to sync, it'd need to call this:
$ s3cmd --rr --exclude="*.done" -P sync <path-to-dl-dir>/* s3://source-cache/

As well, the server would need 's3cmd' utility installed and some
magic credentials from me.

--Ash