[oe] [OE-core][RFC] openjdk-7: enable xawt

Max Krummenacher max.oss.09 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 22:27:37 UTC 2015

Hi all

Currently xawt is disabled when building openjdk-7-jre for all architectures.
I'd like to reenable this. The attached patch works fine for armv7.
My guess is that the patches which disabled xawt were applied because of
qemu failing to executed and thus making the whole build fail. I guess
that recent changes to the way binaries are built for and executed by qemu
in meta-java makes openjdk-7 build again.

This has been done in a first step for the ppc architecture by commit
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-java/commit/?id=f03d3e5bbb6a096960a781547884015f50be96da
and then extended to all architectures with:
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-java/commit/?id=4e862f09394dccc15d26c6e8768072cf98cb013f

Henning, Koen do you have any comments what additionally needs to be tested
from your original work on the patches?

Regards
Max

Max Krummenacher (1):