[oe] recent addition of libgxim depends issue

Bian, Naimeng biannm at cn.fujitsu.com
Thu Jan 8 06:16:49 UTC 2015

ruby-native not runtime-ruby is required by libgxim.
There's a ruby script named mkacc.rb used to generate source file.
I think it's not a feature which can be disabled/enabled easily by using PACKAGECONFIG.

But as Paul said, it's not a ruby-related software, moving it to
meta-ruby does not make sense.

Is it impossible to move the ruby to meta-oe/recipes-devtools or oe-core/recipes-devtools
same python and perl.

Thanks
 Bian