[oe] [OE-core] OpenEmbedded at FOSDEM

Paul Barker paul at paulbarker.me.uk
Thu Jan 8 18:05:21 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jan 07, 2015 at 11:59:28AM -0500, Philip Balister wrote:
> It is that time of the year again.
>
> FOSDEM 2015 is Jan 31/ Feb 1 in Brussels.
>
> https://fosdem.org/2015/
>
> OpenEmbedded will have a stand again this year and we would like some
> help manning it.

I'll be at FOSDEM again this year and this time I'm not presenting so I'll have
more free time. I'm happy to help out manning the stand, just let me know what
times are the priorities.

I can't bring any hardware but I can probably bring some photos which I'm happy
to be shown. Let me know if you want me to do this.

> I've done a quick copy from the 2014 page on the wiki:
>
> http://openembedded.org/wiki/FOSDEM_2015

I'll try to add my details to this later if I get time.