[oe] [meta-qt5] What am I missing with qt5-opengles2-test

Andreas Müller schnitzeltony at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 7 00:24:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

to gather information regarding my BPS's Open GL ES trouble I tried to
run qt5-opengles2-test: it segfaults.
To check why it does so, I added qt5-creator to my image, cloned
qt5-opengles2-test and compiled & debugged on target machine.
Result: qt5-opengles2-test segfaults in qtsensors /
qtaccelerometer.cpp / QAccelerometerReading::x().

I think I don't have accelerometers on my board and therefore the
variable d containing accel info is not set.

So if anybody has run qt5-opengles2-test successfully: Let me know
what makes the trick

Andreas